Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What is still due?

Hope everyone enjoyed the superbowl. Here is a list of what you still need to complete:

  • Read and reflect on books if you have not finished with them yet.
  • Add your WebQuest Address to the Wiki.
  • Create a blog entry for your WebQuest with a link to the WebQuest. (We will use this later for the MAP program.)
  • Add WebQuest reflection and URL to MAP-I will let you know when this is available.
  • Create a blog entry for your final proposal. I will comment or e-mail you with any questions. Due date for Final Project is March 6th.
Suggested activities:

  • Follow each other in Twitter.
  • Follow each other and any other interesting blogs in Google Reader.
  • Check out the Podcasting page on the Wiki to learn how to access and create a podcast.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to find the post for the final project detailed description. I am having a hard time trying to focus on an idea. I thought I had a good one but started questioning my knowledge of the project requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,

    I checked MAP this evening and it doesn't appear that they have updated it so that we can upload our WebQuest URL and reflection per your to-do list. Any feedback from the powers-that-be on when this will be ready?

    ReplyDelete